Fri, Nov 04|
Beneath The Surface: A deeper dive into Attachment Disorders and Addiction
This Presentation will provide an overview of the neurological basis of attachment trauma and how it directly affects the development of chemical and process addictions.
Time & Location
Nov 04, 2022, 11:00 AM
Germantown, 1900 S Germantown Rd, Germantown, TN 38138, USA
About The Event
Participants will have a working knowledge of the correlation between addictive behaviors and affect regulation. Techniques for therapeutic intervention on the bodily base somatic level will be taught with didactic and experiential modalities.
1. Attendees will be able to identify areas of interpersonal neurobiology that effect attachment
2. Attendees will be gain specific insight into the neurobiology of trauma.
3. Attendees will be able to identify the workings of Affect Regulation.
4. Attendees will be able to outline the workings of the somatic sensory system.
5. Attendees will learn and demonstrate 2 experiential interventions for affect regulation.
Please click the link below to register: